[mapguide-users] Mg Server often comes down

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Fri May 21 12:30:43 EDT 2010

The version you are using is old and missing many improvements for stability.

What data types are used in your map: SDF, Raster...etc

We need way more information before anyone can suggest anything other than upgrade.

If the server crashes is there a stack trace or do you get a segmentation fault with no information?

Is the server running out of memory?

Regards,
Dave