[mapguide-users] Setting Initial Map Selected object

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Tue May 25 10:11:08 EDT 2010

Jason is correct that this isn't in the Fusion SVN yet but it
essentially just parsed the URL query params and then does a map query
on the Fusion MAP_LOADED event like so:

    doStartup: function() {
        this.mapWidget.deregisterForEvent(Fusion.Event.MAP_LOADED,
this.doStartupFn);

        if (this.startup.spatialfilter != '' || this.startup.filter != '') {
            var options = {
              layers: this.startup.selectlayer,
              geometry: this.startup.spatialfilter,
              filter: this.startup.filter,
              queryHiddenLayers: true,
              zoomTo: true
            }
            this.mapWidget.query(options);
        }
    },

I can put that into Fusion but not for a few weeks now.  Contributions
are welcome however as a ticket in the Fusion Trac system.

Mike