[mapguide-users] Fusion single file build

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Thu May 27 09:10:15 EDT 2010

Changing the subject to something more appropriate.

The difference between using the AppDef in the single file build is that
without it, we don't know beforehand what widgets will be used so all of
them get included in the single file.  If you do point to your
application's AppDef, it will parse that and include only the widget
code that will be used in the app, resulting in a slightly smaller file
size.  In addition, it will convert the AppDef XML file into a JSON
structure and include that in the file as well, saving some additional
time at application startup because loading and converting the file has
already been done.

Mike

--
   Michael Adair