[mapguide-users] GetSpatialContext for FeatureSource

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Thu May 27 09:26:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a FeatureSource which I create at runtime in the Session-Repository.
I insert and delete features in this FeatureSource several times and each
time I want to zoom to the full extent of the FeatureSource.

Unfortunately, the GetSpatialContext methode of the FeatureService returns
the right extent for the FeatureSource only the first time it is requested.
When I add features to this FeatureSource which are  outside of this extent
the GetSpatialContext methode always return the same extent.

So, I suppose the extent of the FeatureSource is cached somewhere.

Can anyone confirm this behaviour! Is there a methode to set the
FeatureSource to the right extent?
Something like a refresh methode for FeatureSources?

Thanks, Gunter