[mapguide-users] GetSpatialContext for FeatureSource

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at ennoble.com.au
Thu May 27 22:54:52 EDT 2010

that's a nasty one... you might want to try resaving the feature source
ie get and set the resourcecontent which should flush any caching,
this works at least for cached oracle schemas and I reckon it
might work for you...

definately worthy of filing a bug in trac, check first that there
isn't one already filed

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&group=component&order=priority