[mapguide-users] RE: We are pleased to announce our Mapguide projects iSlovenija, iObcina and iKomunala

Srecko Lipovsek srecko.lipovsek at kaliopa.si
Sun May 30 07:02:22 EDT 2010

I’m glad you like it. Thanks.

Actually they are done completely from start, but Mapguide 6.x gave us a lot
of experience on how to and what we want. MG 6.x was written in old asp
technology, this one is completely written in asp.net.

Our MG 6.x projects are still available on  http://www.iobcina.si
www.iobcina.si  and they are actually still our production environment.
There are a lot of sub projects (we call them Modules). Now is our mission
to migrate all them to new technology that we can migrate completely to new
technology.