[mapguide-users] Dynamic label size

Jonathan Rizzo jrizzo at Langan.com
Tue Nov 2 14:40:55 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am getting back in to MapGuide development after an extended hiatus.
I am trying to make changes to an application that I developed a long
time ago, and I'm not exactly sure how to accomplish what I am trying to
do.  I would like to allow the user to manipulate the size of a layer's
labels.  Ideally, I would like to put a + and - icon on the toolbar
which resizes the labels up or down by some fixed amount.  Is this
possible?  Can anybody point me to an existing sample or bit of code
that that shows how this would be done?  Any assistance that you can
offer would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Jon

This electronic transmission may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is intended to be waived or lost by erroneous transmission of this message.  If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this message from your system.  Disclosure, use, distribution or copying of this message, any attachments thereto or their contents is strictly prohibited.