[mapguide-users] Basic Layout and GoogleMap layer

ar_gaeta ar_gaeta at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 3 07:43:16 EDT 2010

Hi all.
It's many days I'm trying to add a GoogleMap layer to my Basic Layout with
MGOS 2.2 (bundled configuration with Java).
I've searched in a lot of forums but ALL give a solution for a
fusion-flexible layout.
I would like implement this overlay in Basic Layout because this kind of
layout support the user authentication (I suppose that also the Flexible
Layout support user authentication, but I was not able to implement it).

I write a code to overlay an MGLayer on GoogleMap with OpenLayer (I attach
it), and it works (with some problem with first visualisation...but it's
okay).
So now I would like to try to do the same thing using MG Layout, so I'll
able to use his tools. I suppose that the file I have to modify is
"mapframe.jsp", isn'it?
There is some of you that have yet implemented this overlay and could be
very kind to pass some information?

Thanks very much,
Riccardo

**Attached file: