[mapguide-users] RE: Dynamic label size

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Nov 3 14:36:17 EDT 2010

I believe you can refresh without a full reload of the map. How it behaves may also depend on other layers that also have labels that may be displaced as the new labels are recalculated.

I'm not 100% sure how you update the layer definition in the session other than update the layer_name resource that has the session appended to it in the session repository.

You can probably find an example in other mailings or the dev guide on how to do that.

Regards,
Dave