[mapguide-users] Re: Can I use a local language to display in the properties box?

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 08:00:09 EST 2010

To localize the flexible layout, you have to edit the raw XML document.
Locate all <Widget> instances in the document, and look for the <Label> and
<ToolTip> elements. Replace this text in these elements with your translated
text and repeat for all the widgets. There may be a way to do this in
MapGuide Studio, but I'm not familiar enough with the editor to know if this
is possible.

Also there are string bundles in the fusion/text directory that would need
translation as well.

The 2nd error looks like a 32-bit / 64-bit mismatch. Are you running 64-bit
windows?

- Jackie