[mapguide-users] Re: Dynamic caching in MapGuide Maestro

yashika sareen.yashika at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 03:13:30 EST 2010

hi,

I mean to say that if i dont want to use mgcooker for caching and i just
want that first time when the user zooms in and zooms out to a particular
location it displays the layers according to its normal speed but when the
user zooms in or out to the same location again the speed
increases(caching).I dont want to use mgcooker.it is a static way.I want to
do the caching during runtime.IS there any way???