[mapguide-users] Re: RE:

Michael Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Nov 23 11:03:31 EST 2010

Gordon,

I had a quick look and I think everything is working correctly from the
Fusion point of view.  It would seem that the lines in
GetSelectionProperties.php:

         $selection = new MgSelection($map);
         if($selText != "") {
             $selection->FromXml($selText);
         }

is throwing the "Selected Object Not Found" exception that you are
seeing.  To me the parameters being passed in look fine so I think you
will need someone more familiar with the MapGuide internals and the
Selection XML text to answer this one.

Mike