[mapguide-users] RE: Create Feature source using oracle database

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 02:29:26 EDT 2010

To understand the differences between feature source, just create a few
for each different datasource and compare them?

to change it for a layer, you just change the library resourceID to point to
the desired featuresource

the xml is very straightforward to understand

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 4:56 PM, padmini godavarthi <
godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi zac,
> I will try it on myend.But what iam asking was about feature source.
>

> Regards,
> Padmini G.

Zac Spitzer
Solution Architect / Director