[mapguide-users] Re: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

Birgir bgu at geograf.dk
Wed Oct 6 09:56:57 EDT 2010

I found a missing dll and I guess thats why I was getting the
AccessViolationException, but now I am receiving dllnotfoundexception.
I have the reference to the dll, it exists in my bin folder and just for the
fun of it I put the dll in the system32 folder and in the system path.

any idea?

thansk.

[DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'WebUnmanagedApi': The specified
module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)]

OSGeo.MapGuide.SWIGExceptionHelper.SWIGRegisterCustomExceptionCallbacks_MapGuideApi(SWIGCustomExceptionDelegate
customExceptionDelegate) +0
   OSGeo.MapGuide.SWIGExceptionHelper..cctor() +62

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'SWIGExceptionHelper'
threw an exception.]
   OSGeo.MapGuide.SWIGExceptionHelper..ctor() +0
   OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideApiPINVOKE..cctor() +50

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for
'OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideApiPINVOKE' threw an exception.]
   OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideApiPINVOKE.MgInitializeWebTier(String jarg1) +0
   OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideApi.MgInitializeWebTier(String configFile) +4
   MapGuide2007Wrapper.NativeMethods.GetSession(String sessionID) +21
   MapGuide2007Wrapper.NativeMethods.CreateFeatureSource(String sessionID,
String projection, String projwkt, String resid, Dictionary`2 columns) +47
   MapGuide2007Wrapper.MapGuideInterface.CreateMarkupLayer(Session sh,
String template_layerid, String newlayerid, String newfeaturesourceid,
String layername, String coordCode, String legend, Boolean showInLegend,
Boolean selectable, Dictionary`2 columns) +833
   GEOGRAFWebGIS.BorgerRedline.CreateMarkupLayer(Boolean ovewrite) +279
   GEOGRAFWebGIS.BorgerRedline.AddFeature() +40
   GEOGRAFWebGIS.BorgerRedline.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +775

System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
+181
completedSynchronously) +75