[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.2 RC1 + GDAL + Maestro

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Wed Oct 13 15:58:24 EDT 2010

Hello list,

The GDAL provider for MapGuide 2.2 x64 is a 64 bit binary.  Currently, all of the GDAL plugins are distributed as 32 bit binaries.  64 bit binaries are not compatible with 32 bit binaries.  I will be looking into 64 bit MrSID plugin support shortly.  At this point, I do not know if a GDAL library upgrade will be required to support 64 bit ECW and MrSID for Windows.

When we get to 64 bit linux, I believe a GDAL library upgrade will be required.

Regards,
Trevor