[mapguide-users] Re: Problem to show properties in Ajax viewer with ver. 2.2.0.5197

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 18:53:14 EDT 2010

Hi Gunter,

Thanks for the heads up. This is obviously a hole in the localization of the
X and Y component of the json response.

Now I'm not quite sure of the solution here because of my somewhat limited
knowledge of localization in the javascript space. Bascially can viewer APIs
like ZoomToView() that take numeric parameters work with (in your case)
german-localized numbers?

If not, then the solution is to write the X and Y values in the same format
regardless of locale.

- Jackie