[mapguide-users] Re: WFS-T or modify shp on repositories and commit

ar_gaeta ar_gaeta at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 19 05:39:39 EDT 2010

Hi all.
So with GeoRest it's possible to modify the features loaded in a MapGuide
site and their attribute tables?
This is amazing and exaclty what I need!
I've downloaded the software GeoRest and install it on my PC, I have MG-OS
version 2.1 with Maestro, but I don't know how to make communicate the 2
system...
The features on the MapGuide site are visualized by deafult with OpenLayer?
I mean: GeoRest work with OpenLayer, but I have to do somethng to load my
features with OpenLayer or it is yet implemented by MapGuide?
Please give me some steps to follow to better understand how works GeoRest
and the logic to modify features!

Tnx so much,
Riccardo