[mapguide-users] Re: WFS-T or modify shp on repositories and commit

ar_gaeta ar_gaeta at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 19 09:08:03 EDT 2010

Thanks Haris, all is working PERFECTLY: I'm able to modify the building
feature and save changes in MapGuide!

But I have another maybe more complicated question: how I can make GeoRest
interact with MY MapGuide layers?
I've read the file "/map/index.html" to find out how and where it declares
to read the restcfg.xml files that I need, but I didn't understand very
well.
I've noticed that the script "map/index.html" defines the variables
"buildingLayer" and "parcelLayer" (among other) that are the features that
it's possible to modify. But I don't understand HOW I can defines my feature
source and my layer, because if I change only the "restcfg.xml" file (to
point at my data) an error happened.
Briefly, what is the "logical tree" of the files composing and called by
GeoRest?
What are the files and the variables that I must modify to redirect GeoRest
not only on the Sheboygan features but also on other features?
Let me know please a way to going out!
If you need more explication let me know, I'm not so good to write in
english...

Thanks again,
Riccardo