[mapguide-users] Re: MapGuide ver. 2.2.0.5197 stop responding

dan.nilsson dan.nilsson at tyrens.se
Thu Oct 21 02:50:29 EDT 2010

I don't agree with you that this is a low priority. I have many polygons from
different users that are running data from many types of datasources, that
look like this. When users have converted from one datasource to a new one,
all radius have changed to polylines with many vertices. I don't think that
they want to simplify all the geometry, and it works in ver. 1.2 for them.
I have tried to use the dwf-viewer (Design Review 2009, that is not
supported anymore with MapGuide), and with that I can select the polygon
without any problem.
If I connect to the SDF in AutoCAD Map 3D 2011, and turn off grips, it
doesn't take much time to select the polygon. The problem that it takes long
time to mark up i AutoCAD Map is that show grips doesn't have any effect on
FDO layers.

-----
Dan