[mapguide-users] Re: Maestro 3.0 test build #1

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 07:29:21 EDT 2010

The current drag and drop support is just the tip of the iceberg. I have more
droppables to consider:

 - MGP packages
 - AutoCAD Map .layer files
 - Dragged items from another Maestro instance
 - others?

The "New Item" dialog is modeled after the same one in Microsoft Visual
Studio. I use Visual Studio *a lot* (work and personal) and this has
influenced some of the UI/UX design for Maestro 3.0.

I agree that double-click to add is a definite time-saver.

- Jackie