[mapguide-users] Re: Mapguide won't display all features from King Oracle connections

Simon Pelicon simon at sl-king.com
Mon Oct 25 04:09:57 EDT 2010

Hi,
I have tried to show geometries in MapGuide 2.1 using King Oracle Provider.

To show geometries in MapGuide, geometries must be spatial indexed otherwise
MapGuide returns
an error ( ORA-13226: interface not supported without a spatial index ).
Check the MapGuide server error.log file.

When i tried to create spatial index on this geometries Oracle returns an
error saying:

ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine
ORA-13249: internal error in Spatial index: [mdidxrbd]
ORA-13249: Error in Spatial index: index build failed
ORA-13249: Error in spatial index: [mdrcrtxfergm]
ORA-13249: Error in spatial index: [mdpridxtxfergm]
ORA-13200: internal error [ROWID:AAAJnGAABAAAM0LAAE] in spatial indexing.
ORA-13206: internal error [] while creating the spatial index
ORA-13347: the coordinates defining an arc are not distinct

It looks like that there are some issues with geometries.

Simon