[mapguide-users] Maestro 3.0 test build #2

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 09:14:45 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 14:07, Jackie Ng <jumpinjackie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've put up the 2nd test build of Maestro 3.0 for download. This is the
> first Maestro 3.0 test build that should work on Mono.
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/maestro/MapGuide%20Maestro%203.0.0.5334%20Test2.zip

Hi, I've tried it in two virtual machines with Win 2000 and Win XP
SP3, both with Mapguide Maestro 2.1.4 installed and running fine.

In both of them Maestro test preview #2 crashes.
Unfortunately I cannot paste the info that Windows offers kindly to
send to MS, that probably are valuable for you (I cannot openthe
corresponding dmp file while the reporting dialog is open, nor after
closing the dialog since the file is removed ... damn it MS!)
If you want I can look for something (versions and so on) and report back to you

MaestroFsPreview in Win2000 throws the following error

Failed to log on because:

OSGoe.Mapguide.MaestroAPI.HttoServerConnection..ctor(System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection)
Richiesta di autorizzazione di tipo
'System.Security.Permission.ReflectionPermission, mscorlib,
Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' non
soddisfatta (in english Authorization request of type ... not
satisfied)

MaestroFsPreview in WinXP opens its main window but it is completely
empty, without any featureSource.

Using test preview #1 in both machines Maestro crashes.
MaestroFsPreview throws an error in Win2000 while it works in WinXP.
It shows the feature sources and I am able to preview one of them.

Under mono 2.6.7 Maestro opens and seems to work fine, at least from
the small amount of tests I've made.

Regards,

Gabriele