[mapguide-users] Re: Maestro 3.0 test build #2

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 13:27:15 EDT 2010

> MaestroFsPreview.exe, when run on its own (and not from Tools menu in
> Maestro) requires you to browse to the feature source you wish to preview.
Ok, my fault. It indeed works in both machines

> Are you using the RTM version of .net Framework 2.0? It must be SP-level (1
> or 2).
I'm using .Net Framework 2.0 SP2 (the latest I've found).

I've also verified the install with the .Net Setup verifier that I've found here
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2008/10/13/8999004.aspx

And maestro3 keeps crashing both in win2000 and in winXP, while
maestro2.1.4 works.

Do you need me to provide more information?
Is it feasible to have also maestro 2.1.4 installed in another
directory or I have to uninstall it?

Regards,

Gabriele