[mapguide-users] getprintablepage / selection problem

jtby jbrosowsky at geo-comm.com
Tue Oct 26 21:17:19 EDT 2010

Hi - I have a problem with getprintablepage  - steps to reproduce (I am using
php viewer)

- select a feature on the map

- open getprintablepage feature

- close getprintablepage feature

- now select another feature on the map

- at this point the selection highlight is messed up: it does not show in
the correct location (over the feature just selected)

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5677137/example.png

- same problem using my own custom report page in place of getprintablepage
- maybe a problem after using OPERATION=GETMAPIMAGE on the
printablepage/report since the map on this page is different size than map
on the main page or something like that?

... any ideas how to fix?  Do others have this problem as well?