[mapguide-users] Amend start page for when MGOS map opens up

shepwaydistrictcouncil neil.thompson at shepway.gov.uk
Wed Oct 27 04:31:22 EDT 2010

At present when I open my map it asked for a username and password. To get
round this I've created an index.php page that sorts out the username and
password and kicks off the map.

Unfortunatley I have to include this in the URL though (e.g.
http://www.mymapserver/asdasd/index.php) , how can I get MapGuide to serve
this index.php file first?

I've altered the default page in the PHP config file but this does nothing
so I'm assuming MapGuide somewhere sets the start page.

Regards
Neil