[mapguide-users] View on Oracle Express

Francesco Sozzi fsozzi at intercad.ch
Tue Sep 7 03:42:08 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

Thanks for answer.

I confirm primary key and spatial index for both tables and views.
On Oracle Express I manage small data. Tablespaces are smaller that 100MB.
I tried to drop and recreate all keys and spatial index. Oracle did the job
with no warnings or errors, so I am sure all index are ok.

For the moment my workaround is to create side tables with the content of
views, a sort of snapshots on views I need to publish data. With these
tables (populated with data from views) MG works as expected.
Please note that I need views (or these "side" tables) to show joined data
in the property panel.

Best regard

Francesco