[mapguide-users] RE: Multiple points with same lat/lon

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Sep 8 12:48:43 EDT 2010

I think you will have to execute a query in a page and return a result set to select from. Maybe include only the points that have multiple entries. Otherwise you could move the points to different layer via a filter if that's possible. But then the user would need to be able to turn off one of the layers. If your legend isn't visible you might create two buttons for the toolbar that toggle the visibility of the two layers.

Just some sample ideas. I know someone had created some code to show multiple records in the results pane, but I don't know if it lets you toggle between them. Flexible layouts may allow for something like this, but if you have the legend off I'm guessing you have the properties pane off too.

Dave