[mapguide-users] RE: [ODBC provider] Select within

neilyoung neil.young at ch2m.com
Wed Sep 8 13:16:39 EDT 2010

Is there any chance this limitation of the provider will be worked out in the
near future? Or any known workarounds?

I have a real need for the functionality to work as one would expect. It
worked on my old MapGuide 6.5 site, and now that I have moved to the "new
and improved" technology, I can't get it to work, and my users are getting
frustrated.

Any ideas for workarounds? Still need to use ODBC connection for point data
- that is non-negotiable.