[mapguide-users] Re: built in search tool question

jtby jbrosowsky at geo-comm.com
Thu Sep 9 10:41:55 EDT 2010

Hi Jackie -

Yes the layer is set to allow selections.  I can use the manual selection
tool to select featuers in this layer with no problems.

In fact if I manually select a feature in this layer and then pan the map so
the selection is out of view, and then use the search tool to get this same
feature that I just selected manually, click on it in search results, the
map zooms to it right away, the parcel is selected, the status bar still
reports one feature selected, and I do not get the troublesome message box.