[mapguide-users] Re: built in search tool question

jtby jbrosowsky at geo-comm.com
Fri Sep 10 13:47:16 EDT 2010

strange, problem is back this morning.  Can't pin down anything that changed.
However I followed your advice to look at requests made to
getselectedfeatures.aspx with firebug.  I found that just before there is a
failed post to setselection.aspx, and I could see advice to set
requestvalidatemode to 2.0 - which I did, and now the problem has not
returned, so looks like I am good for now.

Thanks for the help!