[mapguide-users] maestro expression editor syntax

jtby jbrosowsky at geo-comm.com
Wed Sep 15 18:22:59 EDT 2010

Hi - where can I find info on maestro expression editor syntax for spatial
filters, such as setting label size based on if the feature being labeled is
contained within a polygon in another layer or not.  For example, for making
smaller label sizes if feature being labeled is within a city, and larger if
out in the county.

I am not sure syntax for using spatial filters in the expression editor.
Also not sure the difference between condition, and spatial, on the filters
menu in expression editor.  I found some maestro docs but did not find that
info.  Is there a different doc to look at?

Thx!