[mapguide-users] Point Fill Patterns

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Wed Sep 22 19:40:17 EDT 2010

I am able to use the fill patterns with area/polygon features, however, when
I try to use fill patterns on point features it doesn't work.  It will only
display a solid fill or nothing.  I am using Maestro and selecting "Square"
as the symbol.  Any fill pattern that I choose results in the same thing.  I
have also tried selecting different schema versions (1.1, 1.2, 1.3).  Below
is a copy of a portion of the xml file where the shape and fill is called
out.

Anyone run across this problem?  Any suggestions?

<PointSymbolization2D>
            <Mark>
              <Unit>Points</Unit>
              <SizeContext>DeviceUnits</SizeContext>
              <SizeX>10</SizeX>
              <SizeY>10</SizeY>
              <Rotation>0</Rotation>
              <Shape>Square</Shape>
              <Fill>
                <FillPattern>Shapefill30</FillPattern>
                <ForegroundColor>ff000000</ForegroundColor>
                <BackgroundColor>ffffffff</BackgroundColor>
              </Fill>