[mapguide-users] RE: How to Retrieve data in Multiple Databases

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 01:26:19 EDT 2010

Hi mark,

Thanks for your reply.
So can we create packages (feature resource,layer,map,web layout for
differnet states) using mapguide studio or can we create dynamically on the
fly to load on the map.

"On selection of the region, point, etc you can run a page (php or asp)
which creates a new MGE session, and then for that session you could
change the database connection details. "

could you please tell me how we would change the database connections for
sessions?if any sample code please share me.

Is  Dynamic Authoring concept was useful in this situation ?

Regards,
Padmini G.