[mapguide-users] Regarding Tips to speed up mapguide

findjai jai at ipssi.com
Fri Sep 24 03:29:06 EDT 2010

Hi All,
  I am a user of Mapguide 2.0 version... In general i have found it is
slower on clients browser. I wish if you all can help me in order quicken
mapguide.
I have tried a few suggestion i found on the internet.
1) Tiling - It does not increase the speed rather it slows down the process
:( . Does it also depend on tile size? if yes, what can be optimum  size.
2) One of the patches provided by Zac to compress javascript ... i tried but
could not see any visible difference :(
Thanks all,
Jai