[mapguide-users] MapGuide 2.2 RC4 issues with Fusion Trunk (and Google)

GreenMapSanMiguel webmaster at SMAmap.com
Fri Apr 1 17:55:40 EDT 2011

I have installed MapGuide 2.2 RC4 and am able to run with the created Fusion
singlefile, but not all my dual language stuff is handled correctly.  I
usually solve this by creating a singlefile from the Fusion trunk that
includes my text strings and the OpenLayers/Lang javascript.

The current Fusion trunk (rev 2357) doesn't seem to work with Mapguide 2.2
RC4.  Is this expected?

Also,  now that I have more current versions, I've spent a full day trying
to get a Google Maps base layer but can't even get it to work for Sheboygan.
I've followed the published directions (which neglect to mention that the
Map IDs need to match) and every other example I can find in the archives
but get nothing but a blank map.  I have also had no success displaying
reprojected Mercatour version of Sheboygan.

I know this isn't enough information for a detailed answer, but before I
waste more time... do commercial layer and reprojection work in MapGuide 2.2
RC4?  If anyone has a working example of the Application Definition and
index.html, I would  be very grateful.