[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro 3.0 beta 3 now available
jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:02:41 EDT 2011
I am happy to announce the 3rd beta release of MapGuide Maestro 3.0 is now
available for download:
Remember is that this is a beta release. This release should be used for
testing purposes and feedback. Use for production purposes at your own risk.
This will most likely be the final beta release.
Some of the new stuff (from beta 2):
- Implemented resource validation error codes allowing to programmatically
act against validation failures.
- Minor usability tweaks to the New Resource Dialog
- Added a new command to purge cached information for a feature source.
- Feature Source Preview tool now has a button to close tabs
- Added Site Administrator command (under Tools menu)
- Small UI re-layout of the ODBC feature source editor and guard against
invalid connections when configuring the schema and/or resetting the
Beta 3 also has fixes for various defects discovered in beta 2 and earlier
Once again, some general notes when testing this build:
- Found a bug? Ask yourself: Did this bug exist in Maestro 2.x, and hence
is a known problem?
- Similarly, that Maestro 2.x issue you filed in Trac some time ago: Has it
been fixed or successfully worked around with this release?
- So generally speaking, it really helps to have an existing installation
of Maestro 2.x on hand (current release being 2.1.4) as a baseline
comparison to whether something has been fixed or broken.
- Filed an issue under the previous test build or beta? Did this release
fix this issue for you?
- All existing Maestro tickets will be re-targeted to the maestro-3.0
- Something breaks when running in Mono? It helps to specify the expected
behaviour when running in Windows. Screenshots help as well. Also indicate
the version of Mono
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/MapGuide-Maestro-3-0-beta-3-now-available-tp6238938p6238938.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the mapguide-users