[mapguide-users] Problems with print layout in DWFviewer

Ward Kilby wkilby at telus.net
Sat Apr 9 23:54:05 EDT 2011

I am having trouble getting the print layout option to work with the PRINT
function in the DWFviewer. I am running MGOS 2.2 and MGOS 2.1. Also using
Maestro 2.14 and 3.0b3 and Studio 2.2. On the viewer side I am using Design
Review 2009 ( after working back through 2012, 2011 and 2010 to get one the
works) in IE 8 on Windows 7, 64 bit machine. Server is Windows 2003, running
with Apache.

On MGOS 2.1 I can get the DWFviewer to show the PRINT setup panel to show up
but only the Sheboygan print layout option is available. None of the print
layouts I have made with Maestro 2.1.4 or 3.0b3 or Studio are available for
selection. On MGOS 2.2 not even the Sheboygan option is available,
everything is just greyed out.

I have copying the Sheboygan print layout to a different project etc. with
no luck in having it available in the PRINT setup panel.

Have I missed something obvious? Is there some magical combination of
versions (MGOS, author and viewer)?