[mapguide-users] Automatically activate fusion widget

pwong previn.wong at sce.com
Tue Apr 12 16:30:28 EDT 2011

I have a application setup in MG Enterprise 2011.  I'm using Fusion.  I have
a custom made widget that I placed in the toolbar.  If I click the icon in
the toolbar, a JxDialog opens with tasks to be done.  What I want to do is
automatically activate the widget on page load after the
Fusion.Event.FUSION_INITIALIZED event so the the dialog box is visible
already without the user having to click.

I've tried something like this but it didn't work.
Fusion.registerForEvent(Fusion.Event.FUSION_INITIALIZED, fusionInitialized);

var fusionInitialized = function() {
 new Fusion.Widget.custom_widget();
}