[mapguide-users] Re: Network Drive

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Wed Apr 13 12:03:04 EDT 2011

I would concur with Jackie...sounds like user permissions issue.  I generally
have issues connecting to network drives each time I reload a new version of
Mapguide because I forget to change the Log On service properties.  Go to
admin services and open the properties for Mapguide Server.  Under Log On
tab I usually choose the specific user account.  Also, for network drives, I
prefer using the full UNC path name rather than a drive letter alias.
Anytime you make changes to the above you need to restart the service.

-Steve