[mapguide-users] RE: Changing custom PoolSize for GDAL has no effect

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Wed Apr 13 16:05:19 EDT 2011

Thanks Trevor,

can I suppose that my configuration (35 raster featuresources, 50 concurrent
user) could work with
the single-threaded GDAL Provider or does the provider means a bottleneck
for my application?

The repository error: I will try final release as soon it is available and
if the error exists I will post it here. I supposed it has to do something
with the rasterprovider since I've not found any hint in logfiles on what's
going on. Even with full error report enabled.

Funding the work on the GDAL Provider: I have to discuss this with my
company (personally I'd like to fund but it is not my decision)

Thanks, Gunter