[mapguide-users] offset wms layer using RDnew projection

jwajwa wanders at engineers.nl
Tue Apr 19 11:22:31 EDT 2011

Hello mapguide users,

I am struggeling to figure out a solution for a correct postioning of a
openstreetmap wms layer in RDnew projection  (the Netherlands). At the
moment there is an offset of approximately 20 meters (see attached figure).
In ArcGis the th wms layer and shapefiles are positioned correcly (no need
for transformation)....

Does anyone has a suggestion in how to solve the offset?? a (dirty)
workaround is perhaps to offset the shapefiles, which are also in RDnew
projection....I rather solve the problem in Mapguide (maestro). Update
FDO???

The wms layer I am using is a public service which I didn't make/host but
which is in RDnew projection.
wms layer: http://osm.kaartenbalie.nl/wms/mapserver?service=wms&

If youneed more input please contact me.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6287671/offset_mapguide_2_1_0.png

Correct visualisation using ArcGis

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6287671/argcis.png