[mapguide-users] Re: Postgres view on MGOS

ar_gaeta ar_gaeta at yahoo.it
Mon Aug 1 11:17:04 EDT 2011

This was a great solution! I never thought about it...Thanks!

But now I would like to select my point from that view, so I have to define
a primary key.
And I come back to previous error, I mean, I'm not able to load the xml
configuration document and let it recognized correctly by MGOS, receiving
the error:

" An exception occurred in FDO component. Table does not exist for class
'public:my_view' "

Someone had the same problem?

Thanks a lot!
Riccardo