[mapguide-users] legend performance

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Tue Aug 2 18:24:10 EDT 2011

Hey Jackie,

Is there a timeframe for when your fork is going to be implemented and the 2.3 version released?  I'm particularly interested in the legend performance that's currently a bandwidth and loading hog.

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/460

Thanks,
kent

This message, and any attached documents, may include proprietary or protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me, delete this message, and do not further communicate the information contained herein without my express written consent.