[mapguide-users] Fusion Link to View

BradM brad.mason at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Fri Aug 19 16:07:13 EDT 2011

Is the  "Link to View"  working with Fusion 2.2 and Mapguide 2011 so that
users can save both the map extents and the map layers?   The link to view
should be allow users to send the link to another user so he or she can open
mapguide to the correct view with the correct layers turned on.   thanks!
(I understand that there was a fix for this after I requested it several
years ago but it is still not operational)