[mapguide-users] How to configure Mapguide inside C:\Inetpub\wwwroot folder

prabhat30 lonely_prabhat at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 24 02:52:09 EDT 2011

hi friends,

my mapguide application runs from c:\programes
file\osgeo\mapguide\<application name> and using url
localhost\mapguide\<application name> as its using a separate pool which
directs to mapguide folder then by application name we can access the
application.

Now i want to put my application in the default pool at c:\inetpub\wwwroute
, so that i can acess my application using localhost\<application name>

please help me friends.

regards

Prabhat