[mapguide-users] RE: Alias to external DWF files

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Wed Aug 24 11:50:16 EDT 2011

I too would like to know how this all works and if updating the dwfs in this
manner avoids the Load Procedure and update issues I"m currently dealing
with.  My issue is that since I can't just the Load Procedures manually, my
only other option is to update the dwfs that reside in the actualy library
repository which I would like to avoid.

However, if an alias can be setup and the layers/datasources changed to use
those alias's then this would hopefully make updating those dwf's much
easier.