[mapguide-users] Re: DWF layers look good in Design Review but out of whack in MapGuide

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Mon Dec 12 16:12:22 EST 2011

I have experienced the exact same issue.  I'm running AMIS 2012 and
generating DWF's in Map 3D 2011, and there have been some dwf's that I've
created which will actually change the orientation of the text in the dwf.
(text flips 180degrees, or just loses the rotation completely)

I'm using the commercial version of AIMS as well and went through the
process of contacting the support but since it was an issue that I could not
replicate through steps (the same dwg would generate a working dwf one time,
and the next it would not) they were unable to help me.

I avoid using DWF's like the plague.  In the end, the dwfs that were causing
me issues I would just regenerate, restart the MGE service, and upload the
new DWF through a load procedure and the issue would resolve itself.