[mapguide-users] Re: DWF layers look good in Design Review but out of whack in MapGuide

tmblackflag steve.calpoly at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 17:04:40 EST 2011

I'm exploring the SDF route and doing some quick testing. I've exported SDF's
from the same DWG file, both to single and multiple feature source setups.
DWG is in iFeet coordinate system and I've exported to the same, as well as
setup the map that way in Studio.

When previewing the SDF driven map in the basic viewer I'm seeing a label
point and nothing else. This is after 15,000 objects were exported (15mb
file mind you).

I must be missing something obvious here.....but as another note i find it
odd that loading the SDF with single/multiple feature classes only ever
create a single data and layer file.