[mapguide-users] MaestroAPI 3 or 4 - How do I get corner coordinates of a RuntimeMap

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Wed Dec 14 07:20:58 EST 2011

Hi all

How do I obtain the corner coordinates of a generated Image.
If I open a RuntimeMap and set these parameters, how can I get the extents
or corner coordinates of the generated image? The coordinates used in my map
are in UTM-32 but I guess that is irrelevant. The MapExtent and DataExtent
seems to be the extent of all the data, and not the current "view".

map.DisplayWidth = 640;
map.DisplayHeight = 480;
map.DisplayDpi = 96;
map.ViewScale = 100000;
map.ViewCenter.X = 574620.0;
map.ViewCenter.Y = 6226838.5;
map.Save();
using (var stream = map.Render("PNG"))
{
  pictureBox1.Image = Image.FromStream(stream);
}

Regards Hans Milling...