[mapguide-users] Re: en.json error in mobile viewer

tmblackflag steve.calpoly at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:31:58 EST 2011

I'm actually getting errors galore trying to get this thing running.
Documentation says all you have to do is modify the map it points to in the
index.html file. I've done that, now I get various "syntax" errors in
mobileviewerSF-compressed.js as well as the debugging version of that file,
mobileviewer.js. I reference the lines in these files that javascript
complains about and there are no syntax errors.

Firebug is giving me nothing.